~ The Artist's Bucket List ~
It all started when...
I've thought a lot about goals and dreams recently, and how life and passions and careers intertwine, so much so that sometimes those pipe dreams start to become tangible goals to work towards, and experiences to seek having. For me art is and always will be a part of my life.
So here is my artist's version of a bucket list. I believe in the power of being vocal about your dreams, sharing your goals, and putting that energy out into the world to make it a reality. Sometimes these aspirations can be made a reality by simply connecting with the right person. If you think you might be that right person (or know someone who is that right person) who can help me check an item off this list, please reach out on my Contact page!
- Exhibit my apron paintings at the annual Ballarat Apron Festival in Ballarat, Victoria, Australia (This one is becoming a reality on May 26/27, 2018!)
- Visit the Metropolitan Museum of Art
- Paint a public mural (indoors or outdoors) that involves apron imagery
- Witness a work of mine exhibited in the Venice Biennale
- Visit The Apron Museum in Iuka, Mississippi
- Own a vintage Taniwha scenery apron
- Attend an artist residency and create a new series of work
- Create a large-scale commissioned work for a business or non-profit
- See a work of mine featured as a book or magazine cover
- Arrange a traveling exhibition tour in the U.S.
- Arrange a traveling exhibition tour internationally
- Have one of my works featured in a styled photography shoot